Welcome to Sofo Soler Moris Ltd. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our website, products and services (“Services”). By using our Services, you agree to these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- Use of Our Services You may use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You must not use our Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Sofo Soler Moris Ltd, a Sofo Soler Moris Ltd employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
Intellectual Property Rights The Services and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Sofo Soler Moris Ltd, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. You acknowledge that from time to time, we may remove the Services for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Services at any time, without notice to you.
Governing Law These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mauritius.
Changes to Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.